Salary: To be discussed
Hours:To be discussed – Part Time Initially.
Location:Annandale Distillery, Northfield, Annan, DG12 5LL
Roles and Responsibilities:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a creative individual to join Annandale Distillery’s highly rated tour team as a full time Tour Guide and Retail Assistant. You will be working to ensure the best possible visitor experience for our domestic and international guests Responsibilities of a Kitchen Porter include but are not limited to:
- This will include, but not be limited to:
- Greeting visitors and delivering a variety of tours
- Working in our bespoke gift shop
- Promoting and selling Annandale merchandise and our whisky
- Cash handling
- Stocking control within the shop
The successful candidate will learn the fascinating and unique heritage of Annandale Distillery and the intricate details of how we operate from malt to bottle.
You will then use this knowledge and experience to deliver exciting and engaging tours to visitors from all over the world.
- Excellent English and the ability to communicate clearly.
- Confidence in public speaking, strong voice projection and the ability to tell a story.
- Highly reliable and punctual.
- A strong ‘can do’ work ethic and positive attitude.
- Creativity and the ability to think on your feet.
- Willingness to work weekends.
- A knowledge of whisky and/or alcoholic products in general
- Some manual handling and bottle filling duties.
- Be over 18.
Staff benefits include food & retail discounts, full training, uniform, discounts and career opportunities.
If you would like to become a key member of Dumfries and Galloway’s most ambitious tourism story, please apply with a covering letter and CV to:
Annandale Distillery is an Equal Opportunities Employer