Salary: To be discussed – Above National Minimum
Hours:16 Hours per week across
Location: The Globe Inn, 56 High Street, Dumfries, Scotland, DG1 2JA
What we are about:
1610 at The Globe Inn is a stunning restaurant with an abundance of history located within the heart of Dumfries. Recently undergoing a sympathetic refurbishment, The Globe Inn now hosts a 40-cover restaurant and a beautiful Private Dining Facility that is steeped in the history of one of its most famous patrons – the world-famous poet Robert Burns.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be based at The Globe Inn – This exciting position offers opportunity to progress into a higher role.
Responsibilities of a Kitchen Porter include but are not limited to:
- Washing, cleaning and polishing the crockery used in the restaurant
- Helping with deliveries
- Washing the kitchen utensils and cookware
- Maintaining a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen and still room
- Assisting with general tasks
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the building exterior and courtyard
- Cleaning of kitchen and store area
Applicants should be made aware there is a substantial amount of manual handling involved in the role.
If you are an eager and driven individual who is willing to work hard and learn then this is the opportunity for you!
If you wish to apply please email a CV to Kenno on K.Reid@annandaledistillery.com
Please note all potential candidates must be 16+